Emergency Dental Care
What are typical dental emergencies?
1. Pain- Sometimes teeth hurt. If you have pain or sensitivity that lasts more than a few seconds, we can help you. It is in your best interest to call right away because rarely does it get better and almost always gets worse.
2. Swelling- If you note facial swelling call immediately.
3. Broken teeth- It is important to have this checked asap because if it does not hurt now, it will.
4. Cosmetic- Chipped, stained front teeth can usually be corrected right away. Call immediately to minimize the embarrassment.
6. Broken denture- We have an onsite lab to handle this problem within a few hours for you.